Peanut Butter Hershey Kiss Cookies
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 Egg
- 1 1/3 cup Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 24 Hershey Kisses (unwrapped)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cream together peanut butter, butter, sugar and brown sugar until smooth.
- Add egg and vanilla and beat until smooth.
- Whisk together flour, baking soda and salt in a separate bowl.
- Slowly add dry ingredients to the creamed mixture, beating until incorporated.
- Roll into 1″ balls and place on cookie sheet several inches apart.
- Gently make an indentation in the center of each cookie.
- Bake 12-14 minutes.
- Place a Hershey Kiss in the center of each cookie.