Easy rice pilaf recipe with just three ingredients
- 2 cups long grain rice (white or brown)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups vegetable broth (or chicken)
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley
Combine all ingredients in a rice cooker. Cook per settings on rice cooker.
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Add rice and cook until kernels crackle. Stir occasionally.
- Add broth and stir to combine.
- Heat on high and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and cover. Simmer until rice is tender.
- Remove from heat and let rest for 5 minutes.