- 5–6 Pound Boneless Pork Roast
- 1/4 Cup Packed Brown Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Liquid Smoke
- 1 Tablespoon Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1 Cup Pineapple Juice
- In medium bowl mix together brown sugar, liquid smoke, soy sauce and pineapple juice.
- Rinse and pat dry pork roast.
- Using fork pierce roast all over and place in slow cooker.
- Pour sugar/juice mixture over pork roast and allow to cook for 5 hours on low.
- Remove roast from slow cooker and let rest for 15-20 minutes.
- Using forks shred pork for sandwiches, wraps, tacos or to be served alone.
- Pour drippings from slow cooker into medium bowl and refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until liquid separates from any fat.
- Remove fat from top of liquid.
- In medium saucepan bring liquid to a boil, adding in ½ cup water.
- Use this as sauce over meat.