- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/3 cup oil
- 2 cups yogurt (I used Aldi Vanilla)
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 cups zucchini, grated and peeled
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- nuts (optional)
- chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine eggs, sugar, oil, yogurt, cinnamon, zucchini, and vanilla in a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine the flour, salt, baking soda, and baking powder.
- Add dry ingredient mixture to the egg mixture slowly. Fold in nuts or chocolate chips during this step.
- Pour mixture into two greased loaf pans.
- Bake for around 35 minutes.
- Serving Size: 2 Loafs of Bread