- 1 can of crescent rolls
- 2 apples, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 teaspoon sugar, divided
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine apples, cinnamon, flour, half of the sugar, half of melted butter.
- Lightly coat baking pan with cooking spray.
- Remove crescents from tin and spread out along the baking pan.
- Place spoonful of mixture into each crescent and roll up.
- Coat lightly with remaining butter and sugar!
- Cook per crescent directions – around 7-10 minutes or until light golden brown.