I don’t think you can possibly go wrong with crescent rolls + almost any ingredient! The flaky crescent rolls are just so tasty. I love to keep several rolls of crescent rolls in my refrigerator as it is so versatile and can be used to make a main dish, side dish, or even a delicious dessert.
I used my handy dandy peeler/corer/slicer combo, which is absolutely fantastic for taking care of your apples. This is a must have if you do cooking with apples!
This apple pie crescent bites recipe is very simple and super delicious!
Apple Pie Crescent Bites RecipesPrint
- 1 can of crescent rolls
- 2 apples, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 teaspoon sugar, divided
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine apples, cinnamon, flour, half of the sugar, half of melted butter.
- Lightly coat baking pan with cooking spray.
- Remove crescents from tin and spread out along the baking pan.
- Place spoonful of mixture into each crescent and roll up.
- Coat lightly with remaining butter and sugar!
- Cook per crescent directions – around 7-10 minutes or until light golden brown.
More Apple Recipes:
- Easy Slow Cooker Applesauce
- Baked Cinnamon Apples
- Copy Cat Recipe: Cracker Barrel Fried Apples
- Cinnamon Apples with Rice