- 1 can Pillsbury Grands! Biscuits
- 1/2 pound ground sausage
- 3 Tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Spray 7×10 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Layer half of the biscuits cut into quarters on the bottom of the pan.
- Bake biscuits for 10 minutes.
- While cooking, prepare gravy
- In a skillet, cook sausage thoroughly.
- Sprinkle cooked sausage with flour.
- Stir flour into sausage until absorbed. Cook on medium heat for 3-5 minutes.
- Add milk, salt, and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Bring to a boil and stir constantly.
- Add more seasoning if necessary. If gravy is too thick, add more milk. You want it to be slightly runny.
- Pour gravy over cooked biscuits.
- Top with remaining biscuits.
- Cook at 400 for 20 minutes or until golden brown.