- 1 Roll Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- 8 oz softened Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Chips
- Pre-heat oven to 350.
- Place paper liners in cups of muffin pan.
- Take 2 teaspoons of cookie dough and roll into a ball.
- Place a ball in each liner an press gently to flatten.
- Bake 10 minutes to partially cook.
- Cream together the cream cheese and sugar until creamy.
- Add in the egg and the vanilla and mix until blended.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Divide and spoon into the lined cups to about 3/4 full.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely in pan.
- Remove from pan.
- Garnish with whipped cream and a mini cookie.