One of the hardest parts of bringing a dish to a holiday get-together is deciding what to make. After all, there are so many holiday dessert recipes to choose from! Pie, cake, cookies–what to make?? They all look so good!
This year, if you’re stuck between options, I’ve got the perfect recipe for you! This Chocolate Chip Cookie Mini Cheesecake recipe combines chocolate chip cookies and cheesecake into little mini cheesecakes that are sure to be the hit at the party. Between the rich, creaminess of the cheesecake and the sweet and satisfying flavor of the chocolate chip cookie dough, you’ll want to make plenty of these mini cheesecakes, because they are sure to go fast!
This recipe isn’t just delicious either, it’s an easy cheesecake recipe as well. It doesn’t require any special, fancy ingredients or any special bake ware you might not have on hand. It doesn’t call for any fancy cooking techniques either. Simply roll the cookie dough into balls, press into a lined muffin tin, and bake for ten minutes. Then, mix all the remaining ingredients, fill the muffin tins the rest of the way, and bake for another 20 minutes. You can do this! And you’ll leave your family wondering how.
There’s just something about petite-sized holiday desserts that make them that much more fun, adorable and delicious. Bake these Chocolate Chip Cookie Mini Cheesecakes for your next family get-together. This is one recipe that everyone is sure to love!Print
- 1 Roll Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- 8 oz softened Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Chips
- Pre-heat oven to 350.
- Place paper liners in cups of muffin pan.
- Take 2 teaspoons of cookie dough and roll into a ball.
- Place a ball in each liner an press gently to flatten.
- Bake 10 minutes to partially cook.
- Cream together the cream cheese and sugar until creamy.
- Add in the egg and the vanilla and mix until blended.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Divide and spoon into the lined cups to about 3/4 full.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely in pan.
- Remove from pan.
- Garnish with whipped cream and a mini cookie.