When I visit my dentist office, I not only get great dental care, I come home with cleaning tips for my home! Somehow we got talking about homemade cleaners and Mindi told me about this great trick she found on Pinterest for cleaning your tub and shower. It really works and I know many of you can find cheap or free Dawn dishwashing detergent to use with this homemade cleaner.Print
The Best Homemade Shower and Tub Cleaner
Double or Triple this recipe for a larger tub or shower!
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1/2 cup Dawn detergent – blue bottle
- spray bottle
- Warm vinegar in microwave for 90 seconds.
- Combine vinegar and Dawn in spray bottle.
- Spray on your shower or tub.
- Let sit for 1-2 hours. (Time to play Candy Crush!)
- Wipe clean.
Find more DIY Household Cleaners and Spring Cleaning and Organizing posts.