- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup applesauce
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cup shredded zucchini
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine sugar, vegetable oil, and eggs in a large bowl. Mix until well blended.
- Stir in applesauce.
- Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt in a separate bowl. Add dry ingredients to the egg mixture.
- Stir in zucchini and chocolate chips.
- Pour into a lightly greased 9″ x 5″ loaf pan.
- Cook for 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.