- Aidells® Cajun Style Andouille, 12 oz package, cut into slices
- 1 cup green pepper, finely chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cans (14 oz) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 15 oz chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons parsley, fresh, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 cup uncooked long grain rice
- Saute sausage, green pepper, and garlic in oil until vegetables are tender.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Transfer to 2 qt. baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees covered for 1 hour or until rice is tender.