- Large clear ornament ($1.99 each at most craft stores)
- White craft glitter
- Small bottle brush tree
- Hot glue, glue gun
- Ribbon for hanging
- Add a generous amount of hot glue to the underneath of your bottle brush tree. Carefully slide the tree through the opening of the ornament, and let it drop to the bottom. Use a chopstick or tweezers to shift the tree into place if need be, and press it securely to the bottom of the ornament.
- Next, add a tablespoon or so of glitter. Use a funnel if you need to get it into the ornament to look like a dusting of snow.
- Add the lid and tie on some ribbon of your choice for hanging.
- Give the ornament a gentle shake to toss the snow and prepare to hang it.