- 8 ounces water (80–90 degrees F)
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 1/4 cups bread flour (I like the King Arthur’s Unbleached Bread Flour)
- 1 cup oats, quick or old fashioned
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dry milk
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoon butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fast rise yeast (or use 2 teaspoons of active dry yeast)
- Add liquid ingredients to bread pan.
- Add dry ingredients except yeast.
- Tap pan.
- Place butter in the corners.
- Add yeast in the center of the dry ingredients.
- Start breadmaker!
Enjoy this bread for sandwiches or enjoy with dinner!