- 5 Apples, peeled, cored, sliced
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 packages of refrigerated pie crust
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Mix sugar, flour and cinnamon.
- Cut out circles a little bigger than the muffin pan. I used a cup but I needed a little something bigger.
- Add in your filling. You can then get creative with the top part. I cut out a few lattice type pieces with some of the refrigerated dough scraps along with using some mini cookie cutters to do a apple or a leaf design. If you don’t want to get fancy, you could just do another circle on top and cut a few slits in it for the air to escape.
- Bake for 18 – 20 minutes or until mixture is bubbly and crust is golden brown.