- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- salt & pepper to taste
- 3–4 medium pork chops
- Combine all ingredients except the pork chops in a small bowl.
- Spray slow cooker with non-stick spray.
- Cut several slits in the pork chops with a knife.
- Add pork chops.
- Pour mixture over the pork chops.
- During cooking, baste the pork or pour juice/mixture over the pork.
- Cook for 4-5 hours or until done in slow cooker on low.