Your family will be begging you to make this again! Next time, I’ll be making a double batch as this wasn’t nearly enough for our family of 6!
- 2 cups uncooked macaroni, cooked per directions
- 2 cups Sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cups Colby Jack cheese, shredded
- Approximately 8–10 slices Smoked Swiss (approximately 1.5 cups)
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- 1 cup milk
- Layer half of the cooked macaroni in slow cooker.
- Add 1/2 Colby Jack cheese.
- Layer 1/2 Sharp Cheddar cheese.
- Layer Smoked Swiss cheese.
- Repeat layers.
- Top with pats of butter.
- Cover with milk.
- Cook on low for 2-2.5 hours until cheese is creamy and delicious.