- 1 small box Strawberry Jell-O
- 1 cup boiling Water
- 1 cup crushed Ice
- 1 small box Instant Vanilla Pudding
- 20 oz Crushed Pineapple
- 4 cup Mini Marshmallows
- 8 oz thawed Cool Whip
- 16 oz Strawberries
- Add contents of the Jell-O package to a medium bowl.
- Add boiling water to the Jell-O and stir until dissolved. ve dissolved.
- Pour crushed ice into the bowl and stir until the ice has melted.
- Place into refrigerator for 10 minutes or until it begins to set.
- Add crushed pineapple and juices to a large bowl.
- Add vanilla pudding mix and stir to combine.
- Wash and trim strawberries, and cut into slices.
- Add to the other ingredients and stir to combine.
- Add mini marshmallows and Cool Whip.
- Stir to combine.
- Use a spoon to break up Jell-O mixture and add it to the Cool Whip mixture.
- Stir it in to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour before serving.