Looking for a light, sweet and fun side dish for your end-of-summer get-together? How about this Strawberry Fluff Salad? It’s the perfect dish to snack on while you take one final picnic in the park or while you stick your toes in the lake water one last time. The taste is perfect for summer, and just like the summer, you’ll be sad when it’s gone.
This Strawberry Fluff Salad is perfect for anyone who loves Jello and whipped cream (and who doesn’t?), but if you thought regular strawberry Jello was good, watch out! The vanilla pudding, pineapple, strawberry and marshmallow add-ins in this Strawberry Jello Salad take this simple dessert to a whole new level. It’s fruity, creamy, chewy, light and sweet–all excellent qualities for a dessert to
have! Don’t make the mistake of eating straight from the bowl, or you might just eat the entire thing before you realize it!
This Strawberry Jello Salad is incredibly easy to make. If you’ve ever made Jello before, you are practically a pro already. Simply gather all of the ingredients you need and mix them all together at the right time and in the right order so everything sets properly. Once all the mixing is done and your Strawberry Salad has cooled, you’ll end up with a sweet and fun dessert that is fit to share. Serve it in dessert glasses with whipped cream and sliced strawberries on top for a fun and pretty look.
Make this Strawberry Fluff salad for your Labor Day barbecue or simply to have around the house for an anytime treat. Your kids will love it, and you will too!Print
Strawberry Fluff Salad
- 1 small box Strawberry Jell-O
- 1 cup boiling Water
- 1 cup crushed Ice
- 1 small box Instant Vanilla Pudding
- 20 oz Crushed Pineapple
- 4 cup Mini Marshmallows
- 8 oz thawed Cool Whip
- 16 oz Strawberries
- Add contents of the Jell-O package to a medium bowl.
- Add boiling water to the Jell-O and stir until dissolved. ve dissolved.
- Pour crushed ice into the bowl and stir until the ice has melted.
- Place into refrigerator for 10 minutes or until it begins to set.
- Add crushed pineapple and juices to a large bowl.
- Add vanilla pudding mix and stir to combine.
- Wash and trim strawberries, and cut into slices.
- Add to the other ingredients and stir to combine.
- Add mini marshmallows and Cool Whip.
- Stir to combine.
- Use a spoon to break up Jell-O mixture and add it to the Cool Whip mixture.
- Stir it in to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour before serving.
View the Recipe Index for a complete list of recipes. For the most recent vegetarian recipes posted on the blog, go here. To view all the recipes post on the blog, go here.
I usually make this with the crushed pineapple, whipped topping, marshmallows, & pistachio pudding mix. I wonder if I can just substitute strawberry pudding mix instead of pistachio & still have it turn out as yummy w/out the strawberry jello too?!