This is sponsored content. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Check out Snow Day Treats
by Briana Carter at Foodie.com
Snow days are often days that you are forced to stay at home due to weather! Make it fun with these fun recipes! We have you covered from breakfast to dinner with fun snow day themed treats or just deliciously fun ways to spend the day! We have created this Foodie collection for you with 15 ideas!
15 Snow Day Recipes
- Easy Cinnamon Roll Recipe – via Moms Need to Know
- Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies
- Caramel Marshmallow Popcorn
- Old Fashioned Hot Cocoa Recipe
- Snow Ice Cream
- Boiled Egg Snowmen
- Snowman S’mores Pops
- Snowman Truffles
- Snowman Cookie Pops
- Snowman Pretzels – via Vanessa Bakes
- Snowman Sugar Cookies – via Eating on a Dime
- Snowman Pizza – via Delia Creates
- Buttermilk Pancakes – via the Diva Dish
- Snowman Pancakes – via Shockingly Delicious
- Jell-O Sugar Cookies
What are your favorite snow day foods?
This post was sponsored by Foodie. Rest assured, this Post was written by me and was not edited by the sponsor. Read more on my Disclosure Policy.
View the Recipe Index for a complete list of recipes. For the most recent vegetarian recipes posted on the blog, go here. To view all the recipes post on the blog, go here.