This is sponsored content. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Check out After-School Snacks
Apples, peanut butter, cheese and crackers, or a bowl of cereal are often the choices of after school snacks for my children! These are easy and items we almost always have on hand in our pantry and refrigerator. Oftentimes these are on-the-go snacks as we may be rushing from school to a practice or another after school activity. Normally we have to keep it quick and light.
If you are in a after-school snack rut, we have come up with a list of several ideas from healthy choices to some more fun rare treats that your children will enjoy.
After School Snack Ideas
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Energy Balls Recipe | Mission to Save
- S’mores Snack Mix | Frosting and a Smile
- Copycat Larabar Recipe | Frugal Living NW
- Peanut Butter Cookies (3 Ingredients) | Poems Quotes Finder
- No Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies | Ann’s Entitled Life
- Apple Smiles | Just 2 Sisters
- Easy Slow Cooker Applesauce | Bargain Briana
- S’mores Bars | Mostly Homemade Mom
- Healthy Fruit Snacks | Little House Living
- Frozen Cookies | Bargain Briana
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Krispy Granola Bars | Mom’s Messy Miracles
- Peach Frozen Yogurt | Farmers Wife Rambles
- Jell-O Sugar Cookies | Bargain Briana
- Pumpkin Dip | Healthy Seasonal Recipes
- Chocolate Covered Bacon | Bargain Briana
- DIY Microwave Popcorn | Bargain Briana
- Wendy’s Copycat Frosty Recipe | Bargain Briana
- Homemade Peanut Butter | Bargain Briana
- Zucchini Oatmeal Bread | Healthy Seasonal Recipes
- Whole Wheat Banana Muffins | Mostly Homemade Mom
Find more recipe ideas here.
Tell us about your favorite after school snacks!
This post was sponsored by Foodie. Rest assured, this Post was written by me and was not edited by the sponsor. Read more on my Disclosure Policy.