During this busy time of year, I prefer to do most of my shopping online. The malls are just too crowded and overwhelming for me so for the gifts that I can buy online, I try to find the very best possible deals. If this sounds like you, I have several tips for getting the most bang for your buck when you shop online.
- Make a list of the items you want to purchase with the retail price.
- Scan the weekly ads in the Sunday paper to see if any of the items are in the store ads. Most likely, they will have the same price offered online too.
- Take advantage of any coupon codes or free shipping options available.
- Take into account the total price with shipping when comparing prices from website to website. One site may charge shipping but their total price is less than the store with free shipping. Obviously, you want to choose the store with overall price that is less.
- Use FreeFlys to earn cash back on almost all of your online shopping. Simply search Ebates for the store you want to shop at and click on their link to earn cash back on your purchases. It % varies from store to store but the cash back can add up quickly!
What’s on Your Family’s Wish List this Year? My kids have about everything on their wish list – the youngest has a seven page wish list. She does write huge so it’s probably just a page condensed into a smaller handwriting font! We have everything from Xbox 360 console systems (FreeFlys) to things as simple as books and notepads. Other items include Under Armour apparel (FreeFlys) and Viva La Vida Perfume sets (FreeFlys). Almost everything on the list can be purchased online with FreeFlys.
How to Sign Up for Ebates? It’s so simple to sign up for FreeFlys to start earning 1-50% cash back on your online purchases. Simply FreeFlys and sign up completely free. It’s a great time right now to sign up for Ebates as you will receive a $10 gift card when you make your first $25 purchase through Ebates. This on top of the cash back you will earn from your purchases! Then once a quarter, Ebates will send you a Big Fat Check or funds transfer via Paypal.
Have you signed up for Ebates yet? What is your favorite store to shop online?
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of FreeFlys. The opinions and text are all mine.