This easy to make Blueberry Pancake Bites recipe is a great recipe to make ahead for busy mornings. You can easily freeze this pancakes and pop a few into the microwave to warm up for a delicious breakfast on the go.
This recipe yields approximately 20 pancake bites when you use the Wilton 20 cavity donut hole pan shown below.
[easyazon_infoblock align=”none” identifier=”B00C9MRQF4″ locale=”US” tag=”barbri-20″]
I would double or triple this batch to freeze a large quantities to eat for later. These are delicious enough on their own but you can top with syrup, glaze, or dust in powdered sugar if you desire.Print
Blueberry Pancake Bites
- Yield: 20 1x
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 tsp Sugar
- 1 beaten Egg
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 2 tbsp melted Butter
- 40 (1/2 cup) Blueberries
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Spray donut hole pan with nonstick spray.
- Whisk together flour, baking powder and sugar.
- Stir together egg, vanilla, milk and butter.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients
- Fill each hole 2/3 full and press 2 blueberries in each cavity.
- Bake 12 minutes then flip each hole and bake for another 3 minutes.
- Serve with syrup, glaze or dusted in powdered sugar, if desired.
View the Recipe Index for a complete list of recipes. For the most recent vegetarian recipes posted on the blog, go here. To view all the recipes post on the blog, go here.