This easy to make Blueberry Pancake Bites recipe is a great recipe to make ahead for busy mornings. You can easily freeze this pancakes and pop a few into the microwave to warm up for a delicious breakfast on the go.
This recipe yields approximately 20 pancake bites when you use the Wilton 20 cavity donut hole pan shown below.
I would double or triple this batch to freeze a large quantities to eat for later. These are delicious enough on their own but you can top with syrup, glaze, or dust in powdered sugar if you desire.
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 tsp Sugar
- 1 beaten Egg
- ½ tsp Vanilla
- ½ cup Milk
- 2 tbsp melted Butter
- 40 (1/2 cup) Blueberries
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Spray donut hole pan with nonstick spray.
- Whisk together flour, baking powder and sugar.
- Stir together egg, vanilla, milk and butter.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients
- Fill each hole ⅔ full and press 2 blueberries in each cavity.
- Bake 12 minutes then flip each hole and bake for another 3 minutes.
- Serve with syrup, glaze or dusted in powdered sugar, if desired.