This summer salad hits the spot on those hot summer days! Great side dish or perfect for lunch.
Summer Pasta Broccoli and Tomato Pasta Salad
- 2 cups Rotini pasta, cooked
- 1 cup grape or cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup Colby Jack cheese, cubed
- 2 broccoli florets, finely chopped
- Ranch Dressing or Ranch Dressing Packet to taste
- Cook rotini pasta or pasta of your choice per direction. Run under cold water for 2-3 minutes to cool.
- Chop grape or cherry tomatoes and broccoli. Cube the cheese into small cubes.
- Toss vegetables, pasta, cheese, and salad dressing until mixed.
View the Recipe Index for a complete list of recipes. For the most recent vegetarian recipes posted on the blog, go here. To view all the recipes post on the blog, go here.