The fix according to Red Plum is to sign up to have the Red Plum inserts mailed to you. However, many of you have written to me or commented, that even after signing up to receive them in the mail, you are still not receiving your Red Plum Coupons or maybe even getting a flier with junk in it.
Bottom line according to my sources, it is all about money. The areas or newspaper which have they dropped, plainly were not profitable to them.They say it is to get more Red Plum inserts to more people. However, people who want them still aren’t getting their Red Plum Inserts.
So what can you do if you aren’t getting your Red Plum inserts?
- First check to see if there is another newspaper in your area which is carrying the Red Plum insert using the Red Plum Insert Locator.
- You can try to have the inserts mailed to you by Red Plum.
- Buy coupons you need from a clipping service like Coupons By Dede or the Coupon Clippers.
- Print coupons out online from RedPlum.com, SmartSource.com, or Coupons.com.
- Finally, if you are very dissatisfied, you can email the companies who advertise their products via Red Plum Inserts. Simply let them know you would love to use their coupons to buy their product. However, you don’t have access to the coupons they are providing!
What do you think? Have you been affected by the Red Plum Outage?