This week I’m hosting the 150th Festival of Frugality. Be sure to visit the Festival of Frugality’s website to check out the past festivals, great articles, or submit one of your blog entries to the next festival.
Have you voted yet? If not, get out there and vote! This could be one of the most important elections in recent history. Since this is Election Day, I’ve broken down the festival into Election Issues.
- Polly Poorhouse presents Frugal Fu: The November “No Eating Out” Challenge posted at Economic Crunch. Great meal ideas so you won’t be tempted to eat out. Plan ahead to save money!
- J. Money presents Never let the marketers win – Send in those rebate forms! posted at Budgets are Sexy.. Tips on how to fill out those pesky rebate forms!
- Jim presents How Much Is That in Minimum Wage Hours? on Blueprint for Financial Prosperity posted at Blueprint for Financial Prosperity. Interesting to see this broke down with actual numbers!
- Silicon Valley Blogger presents Improve Your Shopping Habits: How To Recover From An Impulse Buy posted at The Digerati Life.
- Student Scrooge presents Oops — Almost Forgot About That Gift Card posted at Student Scrooge. Some things to ponder when buying gift cards this Holiday Season.
- Laura @ move to portugal presents Frugal breakfast date posted at Move To Portugal.
- Todd presents Preparations To Become A One-Income Family posted at HarvestingDollars.
- LAL presents Does being poor drive Frugality? posted at LivingAlmostLarge.
- That One Caveman presents I Only Thought I Was Being Frugal… posted at One Caveman’s Financial Journey.
- SingleGuyMoney presents Anyone Remember Layaway? posted at Single Guy Money.
- mbhunter presents Back to Basics: Start doing the little money-saving things again posted at Mighty Bargain Hunter.
- Mary@SimplyForties presents Frugality, for me it’s still a choice. posted at SimplyForties.
- David presents The Big List: 1,019 Different Ways To Save Money. posted at My Two Dollars.
- PT presents blackfriday.info Gives You the Day-After Thanksgiving Day Deals posted at Prime Time Money.
- The Smarter Wallet presents Planning To Buy A Car? Car Buying Tips For The Used Car Shopper posted at The Smarter Wallet.
- nickel presents Layaway Making a Comeback? posted at fivecentnickel.com.
- Michael Bass presents Buy Clothes at Salvage Stores (Hudsons & Dirt Cheap) posted at Debt Prison.
- BeThisWay presents One Fart and It’s All Over « Are You Going To Be This Way The Rest of The Time I Know You? posted at Are You Going To Be This Way The Rest of The Time I Know You?.
- Jennifer Derrick presents Think You Hate Leftovers? Think Again. posted at Saving Advice.
- Wenchypoo presents Updated: Comparing the Cost of Canned and Frozen Meat to Fresh posted at Wisdom From Wenchypoo’s Mental Wastebasket.
- The Financial Blogger presents My Thoughts On Having A Daycare At Home Part 2 posted at The Financial Blogger.
- Paula Wethington presents Don?t freak over expired coupons, just throw them out posted at Monroe on a Budget.
- Madison presents 16 Ways to Save Buying in Bulk posted at My Dollar Plan.
- Grey presents The November “No Eating Out” Challenge posted at Frugal Fu.
- Joanne presents Seven Inexpensive Gifts posted at Joanne @ Simply Saving.
- Nicki presents Cutting Back, Not Missing Out posted at Domestic Cents.
- Tiffany Washko presents Dumpster Diving for Charity – Listen In! posted at Natural Family Living Blog.
- Thursday presents The Holidays Are Right Around The Corner posted at Wealth Junkies.
- Frugal Babe presents Frugal Choices For Your Eyes posted at Frugal Babe.
- Two Pennies Earned presents Should You Get A Flu Shot? posted at Two Pennies Earned.
- Kris presents Cheap, Healthy, Sick: 10 Easy, Nutritious Foods for When You’ve Contracted the Plague posted at Cheap Healthy Good.
- KCLau presents Case Study: Financial Goals of a Malaysian working in Singapore posted at KCLau’s Money Tips.
- Raag Vamdatt presents Money Fundamentals: Spending, Investing, Credit, Debt :: RaagVamdatt.com :: Financial Planning demystified posted at RaagVamdatt.com.
- Randall presents “Mommy, Are We Poor?” What to Say to Your Children During Hard Times | Credit Withdrawal – Helping You Kick the Credit Habit posted at Credit Withdrawal – Helping You Kick the Credit Habit.
- Save Money presents Revising My Budget posted at How I Save Money.net.
- RC presents Create Your Own Personal Financial Bailout Plan posted at Think Your Way to Wealth.
- R presents Defining Moments Part 2 – Stop the Impulse Buying posted at Retired At 47.
- Shadox presents Save More by Using Your Credit Card posted at Money and Such.
- Jesse Wojdylo presents Is the Fed Truly Making it Cheaper to Borrow Money? posted at Subprime Blogger.
- Curt presents So Much for the Governments Role Being Temporary posted at PennyJobs.com.
- Ryan Suenaga presents Gift Card Trading and eBaying posted at Uncommon Cents.
- Aryn presents Top Ten Financial Frights posted at Sound Money Matters.
- Andy presents America’s Income and Wealth Inequality posted at Saving to Invest.
- Mr. CC presents Should You Charge Your Children Interest? posted at Ask Mr Credit Card’s Blog.
- FruGal presents False economy doesn’t pay posted at FruGal.
- NtJS presents Made in the USA = Jobs in the USA: Shoes posted at not the jet set.
- Lisa Spinelli presents Would You Buy an American Car? posted at Greener Pastures.
- Amanda presents How to Avoid the Hidden Costs of Travel posted at Value For Your Life.
- Tanesha Morgan presents My Favorite 3 Cheap Places To Eat In Baton Rouge posted at Personal Finance Analyst.
- Sun presents Best Travel Rewards Credit Cards posted at The Sun’s Financial Diary.
- Amanda Morrow Jensen presents Top Ten Things To Do In Los Angeles For Less Than Five Dollars at Yield to Pedestrian: Giving Way to the Everyday posted at Yield To Pedestrian: All the Cool, All the Time.
- Phil presents I Avoided Overspending at the Airport posted at Phil’s Blog at the FNBO Direct “Pay Yourself First” Challenge.
- nickel presents Are Fuel Related Charges Here to Stay? posted at fivecentnickel.com.
- Joseph presents Save Money On Gas Hypermiling posted at Penny Pinching.
- Steward presents Bike Commuting and Frugality: An Update posted at My Family’s Money.
- FIRE Finance presents Car Pool, Ride Share, Hitch Hike your way to Fun & Dollars! posted at FIRE Finance.
- Curry Kenworthy presents Cheap web hosting plans are popular at the moment posted at Web Hosting Scene.
- Stephanie presents Make a Simple Fleece Scarf in Minutes! posted at Make It From Scratch.
- vh presents Cassie’s dog treats posted at Funny about Money.
- KCLau presents Financial Consideration for New Parents in Malaysia posted at KCLau’s Money Tips.
- FMF presents Five Memberships Worth Signing Up For posted at Free Money Finance.