This is sponsored content. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
As a vegetarian, I am always looking for new recipes. I love to keep Morningstar Farms products on hand for quick and easy meals. There are so many meatless products you can use in your recipes. These meatless products and meals are not just for vegetarians, my meat eaters have enjoyed them too!
One thing that is great about veggie burgers from Morningstar Farms is that they are so versatile. Think outside the bun when creating your meals. Make a Buffalo Chik’n Wrap or cut use the veggie sausage in a breakfast casserole for a Fresh Take on Meatless Meals. I can’t wait to try this Spanish Quinoa Burger Stuffer Mushroom recipe!
I’ve put together over 15 of my favorite meatless recipes in this collection over at Foodie.com.
Meatless Meal Ideas
- Veggie Sausage Corn Bread Muffin Recipe
- Chipotle Bean Burritos Recipe
- Cheesy Black Bean Quesadilla Triangles Recipe
- Baked Asiago Frittata Recipe
- Veggie Burger with Pepper Jack & Sprouts
- Roasted Red Pepper Basil Pesto with Mushrooms Penne Pasta
- Vegetarian Taco Salad
- Simple Pumpkin Ravioli
- Southwestern Egg Rolls with Creamy Avocado Sauce
- Sesame Ginger Tofu
- Pasta with Eggplant
- Broccoli Cheddar Soup
- Jerk Chickpeas
- Herbs, Tomatoes, Lemon Bow Tie Pasta
- Spinach Mushroom and Sun Dried Tomato Pasta
- Spinach Mozzarella Croissants
How do you like to eat your veggie burgers?
This post was sponsored by Foodie. Rest assured, this Post was written by me and was not edited by the sponsor. Read more on my Disclosure Policy.