This is a super simple Tofu recipe using Tastefully Simple’s Pomegranate Chipotle Sauce. I had a bottle of this in my pantry and thought it would be great to marinate my tofu in! I was right!
I press my Tofu using the Tofu Xpress and LOVE it! You can also marinate directly in the press, which could save you a step as well as having to wash another container. I use this every time I cook Tofu! The price has went up on this since I purchased it but it is well worth it if you use Tofu in your cooking often!
- 1 package firm tofu
- 1 bottle Tastefully Simple Pomegranate Chipotle Sauce
- green onions, chopped
- Press tofu with a plate or a tofu press to drain tofu of it's excess water. I do this on both sides. In the tofu press, it takes about 20 minutes on each side.
- Slice tofu into strips or cubes.
- Place in a baking dish and cover with sauce. Refrigerate for 20 minutes. Turn tofu and add additional sauce if needed. Marinate in refrigerator for an additional 15-20 minutes.
- Bake at 350 degrees covered for about 20 minutes.
- Garnish with green onions.
- Serve with rice and steamed vegetables.