‘Tis the season for peppermint everything! As you know, I love copycat recipes. They save you money, taste better, and you know exactly what ingredients you are putting in it. Here’s a delicious copycat recipe that replicates the Chick-Fil-A Peppermint Chocolate Chip Milkshake. It is super easy to make at home. Enjoy!
You will just need vanilla ice cream, milk, winter Oreos, chocolate chips, candy canes, and whipped topping if you so desire. I love using my Ninja Kitchen system for all my blending needs but you should be able to use any blender you have on hand.
Tip: To easily crush the candy cane I broke it up into smaller pieces and put it into a Ziploc bag. Placed a towel over the bag and used a jar to crush it into smaller pieces. You could also use a meat mallet or whatever you have on hand.Print
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- ½ cup milk
- 4 Winter Oreos, broken into pieces
- 1 tablespoon chocolate chips
- 1 candy cane, crushed
- whipped cream for topping
- Place ice cream, Oreos, chocolate chips, crushed candy cane and milk into blender and blend until smooth. Pour into a tall glass and top with whipped cream, if desired.
- Optional add crushed candy cane for garnish