This warm dip is made with Tastefully Simple’s Spinach & Artichoke and Warm Dip mix. It’s super addicting so make sure you have plenty of people to share. Pair this with a loaf of beer bread, Bob’s Red Mill 10 Grain Bread (get a $10 off $10 Vitacost purchase to save on this mix), pretzels, or tortilla chips for a delicious dipping appetizer or even make it a meal! ;)
My cousin just recently became a Tastefully Simple consultant (ID #0128315) and I’m having a blast trying out some of the items I purchased. I love that they have a huge selection of recipes on the website, which you can narrow down to the specific product you have purchased. This makes it super simple to find fun and interesting recipes like this Spinach & Artichoke Awesome dip. I made a few changes based on the products we had on hand.Print
Delicious Artichoke and Spinach Warm Dip
- 1 packet Tastefully Simple Artichoke & Spinach Warm Dip Mix
- 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayo
- 1 cup fresh Asiago cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1 can artichoke hearts, chopped
- Combine the mix, cream cheese, and mayo until blended.
- Add in the Asiago cheese and artichokes. Save a little of the Asiago cheese to top this dip.
- Place in a greased baking pan.
- Top with parmesan and the rest of the Asiago cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees until bubbly and brown on top, which is about 25 minutes.
Tip: Use kitchen scissors to cut the artichoke hearts instead of a knife. I also use my Ninja chopper to grate all of my cheeses. It’s one of my favorite kitchen tools!
Don’t be surprised if this dip is gone quickly! I made it for a group of friends and it didn’t last long. I think the secret is the fresh Asiago cheese, which makes this dish extra creamy.
If you would like to order this mix or anything else from Tastefully Simple, I’m sure my cousin would love it if you ordered from her. Items can be shipped directly to your home and ordered online. Search for consultant ID #0128315.
View the Recipe Index for a complete list of recipes. For the most recent vegetarian recipes posted on the blog, go here. To view all the recipes post on the blog, go here.