I was recently sent a Fellowes Saturn2 95 Laminator to review. I’m such an office supply nerd that I jumped at the chance! Does anyone else remember when these were a big deal to get to use when in elementary school? I do, but then again, I’m a office supply nerd. I created a short video to show you how it works:
So after doing the video, I noticed that each laminating pouch package tells you the recommended uses and the heat setting to use! I’m a slow starter but it’s clearly on the back of the package. I used the right setting without even knowing it, though! So yay me!
Oh, I have so many ideas on how to use this Laminator:
- Laminate insurance cards. (exciting, eh?)
- Have kids create bookmarks for holiday gifts.
- Laminate kids school artwork.
- Use to make decorations for parties or holidays.
- Create game boards to laminate to take on road trips or out to restaurants to keep little ones busy!
- Shopping lists
- Many more!
You can find more ideas over at the Fellowes Laminating Idea Center.
Products were provided by Fellowes in order to facilitate this review. Post was written 100% by me and was not edited by the sponsor. Read more on my Disclosure Policy.