Feeling crunched for time? Don’t let your workouts slide due to a busy schedule! There are several ways to increase your activities of daily living (ADL’s) and sneak in exercise even on your most hectic days. My advice: play! It’s summertime, which is the best time to get outside and get moving! Toss a football, pass the volleyball, shoot a basketball, or swim!
In addition to getting outside and having fun, Fitness Magazine suggests a few quick workouts including:
- Lose More Fat: 15-Minute Flab-Fighting Cardio
- Melt It Off: Calorie-Burning Circuit Workout
- Burn, Baby, Burn: Power-Sculpting Workout
These three workouts require little to no accessories. Try your favorite exercises on-the-go today! Let us know how you’re doing this summer!
Get Fit Deals:
- LivingSocial (Indpls): Reforming Indy Pilates Studio- Unlimited Fitness Classes $49 (exp. 7/8/11 11:59pm)
- Groupon (Indpls): Body Works Day Spa and Hair Salon- Fletcher Place $35 (exp. 7/8/11 11:59pm)
- Horizon Fitness Outlet Online- Free Shipping on All Orders (exp. 01/01/12)
- Run Keeper- Apple– Free Download
- Livestrong: Calorie Tracker Application- $2.99