First Juice is bringing healthy back to juice. First juice are all organic, 50% less sugar, bottled with BPA free plastic, and manufactured right here in the good ‘ole US of A. My family recently had the opportunity to try this juice specifically designed for toddlers. Our fav was the Blueberry + Purple Carrots – which tasted just like Blueberry Pancakes. Think yummy! You can read more about First Juice products with my full review: First Juice: Bringing Purple Carrots Back.
I’m giving away (1) 32 fl. oz bottle and (2) reusable 8 fl. oz. bottles. (The bottles are reusable!) Flavors are Apple + Carrot & Banana + Carrot. (Child not included. ha!)
How to Win?
Easy Entry: Leave me a comment telling me which First Juice you would like to try!
Bonus entries (Up to 4 additional entries):
- Comment on my full review: First Juice: Bringing Purple Carrots Back.
- Blog about this giveaway.
- Grab my button. (It is on my sidebar)
- Subscribe to my free newsletter via email or RSS. (You don’t want to miss out on any deals/giveaways!!!)
- Digg, Technorati, Twitter, Stumble, etc. (Just choose one please!) If you twitter, be sure to include me (@bargainbriana) in the twitter so it see it.
Leave a separate comment for each extra entry. It is very important that you leave a separate comment for each additional extra entry.
Ends February 7th around 8am EST. (As long as you can still comment you can enter!) Winner, chosen by random.org, will be announced by 2/8/09 and I will contact you to get you set up online. (If winner doesn’t respond to my email within 48 hours, I will pick another winner.)
Find many more giveaways at the mega Bloggy Giveaway Carnival going on right now!