This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Kalahari® Resorts for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.
Ever since we went to a water park a few summers ago, the kids have been begging to go to another one. So when we were offered a chance to visit Kalahari Resort in Sandusky we jumped at the opportunity.
Knowing the kids would be too excited about this trip, I didn’t tell them until the night before. They are excited and I know we will have fun! To add to the fun, we are meeting up with my friend Marcy, who blogs at Stretching a Buck, and her family. Her oldest daughter and my youngest daughter are the same age so we are crossing our fingers they hit it off!
Kalahari Resort offers indoor and outdoor fun:
- 500,000 gallons of water fun, which includes a lazy river (my type of fun!), big slides, little slides, and more! This means fun for every age group in my family (kids ages 5 – 13).
- Zimbabwe Zipper reaches speeds of 40 mph – WOW!
- Safari Outdoor Adventure Park features three level rope course, Zip Line Tour, Adventure Climbing Wall, and Safari Adventure Animal Park
- Indoor Arcade, which includes mini-bowling, glow golf, and tree fort
- Multiple restaurants and snack bars
- African themed guest rooms (which look really cool!)
Kalahari Resorts has special offers and promotions all the time. You will want to check these out before you book your trip to Kalahari.
The kids are pumped up and we are leaving on Friday directly after school! I’ll be tweeting fun from our trip so be sure to follow me @BargainBriana.
Stay tuned as I will be thoughts and pictures of our trip! I will be giving away something AWESOME for one of you too!
Have you ever been to Kalahari? Any tips for us?