Since there was an amazing 5 coupon inserts last weekend, I picked up several extra at the store in addition to the (2) different newspaper subscriptions we get at home. So tonight as I was clipping my list coupons, I noticed several amount differences. Several subscription insert coupons were .50/1 while the ones I purchased at the store were only .35/1. When I’ve found coupons in the recycle bin, I did find different amounts but I thought maybe they were from another town’s newspaper insert not thinking there would be a difference between subscribers and newstands. I’ve never noticed this before so it does pay a little extra to have the subscription.
I picked up the Saturday edition of the Sunday paper tonight and there are two coupon inserts this weekend (1 Smart Source, 1 Red Plum). So if you are not a Sunday newspaper subscriber, pick up a paper or two on Sunday. Here’s a few of my favorites:
- .75/1 Hostess 100 Calorie Packs
- $1/2 Any Suave
- $2/3 Any Sauve
- $1/2 Any Uncle Bens
- $4/2 Entrees from the Olive Garden
- .40/1 any Ziplock bags
- .35/1 any Totinos Pizza Rolls (Many stores have $1 sales on the boxes, if they double you can get these for .30/box.)
- $2/1 Schick Disposable Razors
- Huggies Diapers, Wipes, and Pull up Coupons
- $1/1 any Orajel (Use it with the Orajel that is free after Easy Saver at Walgreens to make $1)
You can see a complete listing of this week’s coupons at the TaylorTown Preview.