The holidays are a busy season and everyone is looking for simple shortcuts to help make cooking easier. It is easy to make a simple traditional Christmas dessert with ingredients you most likely already have in your house. Not having to make a trip to the grocery store is a great way to save time and money. Using high quality everyday ingredients that I already have on hand in my pantry and refrigerator, such as DairyPure milk makes this Old Fashioned Chocolate Chip Bread Pudding a breeze. You can feel good about serving your family this recipe when made with DairyPure milk. DairyPure products are available nationwide and their products come from your local dairy, which makes it an excellent choice around the holidays. DairyPure milk is the only milk backed by an exclusive 5 Point Purity Promise:
- No artificial growth hormones.*
- All milk is tested for antibiotics.
- Continuously quality tested to ensure purity.
- Only from cows fed a healthy diet.
- Cold shipped fresh from your local dairy.
Learn more about DairyPure milk. For this delicious and traditional Old Fashioned Chocolate Chip Bread Pudding recipe you will need just a few simple ingredients: Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. In a saucepan heat milk and butter until butter is melted. In a large bowl, mix eggs, sugar, cinnamon until well mixed. Then add in bread cubes and chocolate morsels. Stir in milk and butter mixture. Pour into a greased baking dish. (8×8 square or a round) Bake for 40 – 45 minutes uncovered. Find more recipes and ideas by visiting DairyPure on Facebook or DairyPure Recipe inspiration on Pinterest.
- 2 cups DairyPure milk
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 6 cups of bread cubes (approximately 6 slices of bread)
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a saucepan heat milk and butter until butter is melted.
- In a large bowl, mix eggs, sugar, cinnamon until well mixed. Then add in bread cubes and chocolate morsels.
- Stir in milk and butter mixture.
- Pour into a greased baking dish. (8×8 square or a round)
- Bake for 40 – 45 minutes uncovered.
*No significant difference has been shown between milk derived from cows treated with the artificial growth hormone rbST and non‐rbST‐treated cows.