OldNavyWeekly.com has released their new coupons for the week and there are still some savings coupons to find! Even if you don’t snag a coupon, don’t worry you can still get some great savings at Old Navy. Plus, I have a fabulous giveaway for you!
Check out these fun sweaters! For just $15, the man in live can look pretty fab with Old Navy’s new Item of the Week: Men’s Argyle V-Neck Sweater. It’s a classic sweater that every guy should own and perfect for date night!
Best of all, I’ve got a FAB giveaway for 10 lucky readers: $50 off $100 Old Navy purchase coupons! These will be sent to your email after I pick the winner and all you have to do is click, print, and then shop from September 18th – 24th.
Old Navy Weekly giveaway rules:
- These are only one-time use coupons
- Once redeemed code is no longer valid and cannot be used again
- The individual code should not be shared with nor used by multiple users
- If a Sales Associate advises that code is not working, customer should ask them to key in the alpha-numeric code under the barcode (if the code is valid, and it’s just a question of the barcode reader having issue with the print quality of the code, then keying in should work – unless it’s already been redeemed then it will come up as invalid)
How to Win?
Easy Entry: Leave me a comment with where you would want your man to take you in this hot argyle sweater! If you are a man entering, just leave me a comment with where you would wear this sweater!
Bonus entries (Up to 4 additional entries):
- Blog about this giveaway.
- Grab my button. (It is on my sidebar)
- Subscribe to my free newsletter via email or RSS. (You don’t want to miss out on any deals/giveaways!!!)
- Digg, Technorati, Twitter, Stumble, etc. If you twitter, be sure to include me (@bargainbriana) in the twitter so it see it.
Leave a separate comment for each extra entry. It is very important that you leave a separate comment for each additional extra entry.
Ends around 9/18 at 5:00PM EST. (As long as you can still comment you can enter!) Winner, chosen by random.org, will be announced on the Giveaway Winners Page.
Want to win more? Enter to win the rest of my current giveaways!