I’m still a few years away from sending a child to college but it isn’t that far off now that I have a 8th grade student. However, I’m guessing I have a few readers out there that have children heading off to college. All parents want to send their child off to college well-equipped and prepared for anything.
ReadyU is a program that aims to improve the lives of college students by helping them through the anxiety of leaving home, meeting new friends, and living on their own. This can be quite an adjustment for most students. ReadyU provides content, experience, and solutions to conquer life outside of the classroom.
According to P&G data*, the items parents and students forget to pack most often for college are:
- Toothbrushes for college men
- Feminine hygiene products for college women
- Cough and cold products for college men and women
Kids in college LOVE care packages! While your student or a student you know is at school, you can send them the ultimate ReadyU care package with products from Gillette, Old Spice, CoverGirl, Tide, Herbal Essences, Crest, Olay, Secret, and Duracell. From getting ready for their morning class or doing their own laundry (ACK!), this care package will help them feel closer to home!
Here’s a example of a few items that you may need to send:
How to Win?
Prize: 1 lucky winner will receive a prize back containing products from Gillette, Old Spice, Covergirl, Tide, Herbal Essences, Crest, Olay, Secret and Duracell
You can enter up to 4 times with the following methods:
1. Leave a comment: What types of items do you like to send in your college care packages? Or any other type of care packages?
**If you are reading in an email or a feed reader, you must click over to enter this giveaway. Entries via email are not accepted.
2. Become a Facebook Liker of Bargain Briana and ReadyU on Facebook.
3. Tweet the following on Twitter:
Enter to win a @ProcterGamble @theReadyU Prize Pack http://bit.ly/o9xnc3 @bargainbriana
4. Subscribe to my free newsletter via email or RSS. You must confirm your email subscription for it to be a valid entry. If you are already a subscriber, leave a comment letting me know you are already subscribed.
Please leave a comment for each additional entry.
Giveaway ends Tuesday, August 23, 2011 at 6 p.m. EST
Winner will be chosen by random. Be sure email@example.com is in your safe sender list as you don’t want to miss the email if you are the chosen winner. If winner doesn’t respond to my email within 48 hours, I will pick another winner. U.S. Entries only.
This giveaway was sponsored by P&G. Post was written 100% by me and was not edited by the sponsor. Read more on my Disclosure Policy.
Want to win more? Enter to win the rest of my current giveaways!
**Data from P&G