Have you been stocking up on discount pasta sauces? This is a great way to use those stockpile pasta items.
- 16 ounces wide egg noodles
- 26 ounces marinara sauce
- 1 package sliced pepperoni
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- onion, ground beef, mushrooms (optional)
- Cook egg noodles per directions.
- Spray your slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Spread ⅓ of the marinara sauce.
- Top with ⅓ of the noddles and pepperoni.
- Add ⅓ of the cheese.
- Repeat layers two more times.
- Cook on low for 3-4 hours until cheese is melted.
Adapted from Taste of Home Crock Pot Pizza recipe.