Have you been stocking up on discount pasta sauces? This is a great way to use those stockpile pasta items.Print
Slow Cooker Pizza Recipe
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 4 hours
- Total Time: 4 hours 10 minutes
Love this quick and easy recipe as these are usually ingredients we have on hand. If you don’t have wide egg noodles, you can substitute another pasta.
- 16 ounces wide egg noodles
- 26 ounces marinara sauce
- 1 package sliced pepperoni
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- onion, ground beef, mushrooms (optional)
- Cook egg noodles per directions.
- Spray your slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Spread 1/3 of the marinara sauce.
- Top with 1/3 of the noddles and pepperoni.
- Add 1/3 of the cheese.
- Repeat layers two more times.
- Cook on low for 3-4 hours until cheese is melted.
Add ground beef, mushrooms, or onions to make this recipe your very own.
Adapted from Taste of Home Crock Pot Pizza recipe.
View the Recipe Index for a complete list of recipes. For the most recent vegetarian recipes posted on the blog, go here. To view all the recipes post on the blog, go here.