Some of you are going to like this one! Walmart is bringing back Layaway for the holidays. It will be available on eligible items in your local store. Layaway begins on October 17, 2011 and final payment must be received by December 16, 2011. This is a great way to get your holiday shopping completed without resorting to credit cards.
Here’s a few of the stipulations:
- Only electronic and toy items are eligible.
- Total purchase must be $50 or more, with each item being $15 or more.
- There will be a $5 Service charge.
- You must have 10% of total purchase price for the down payment.
- Excludes wireless phones that require contracts.
- All fees are non-refundable.
You will want to note that layaway will not be offered on Black Friday, November 25, 2011.
this is GREAT news!!!
I’m so excited your bringing layaway back…it helps alot at christmas