While the Colts are HOT are heading to the big game, you aren’t going to find too many smoking deals on apparel. However, you can still find ways to support your team while saving on your purchases!
- Blue Sunday 2010 Song Download
- Sign up for email alerts at NFLShop.com and receive 15% off your next purchase. (I received my coupon almost instantly!)
- Then, shop the NFLShop.com for up to 60% savings in the Outlet: Colts items or New Orlean Saints items.
- Kohls is offering 30% – 50% off select team apparel online.
- Colts Snuggie for $22 on Amazon.
- Shop through Cash Back Programs like Ebates, Shop at Home, or Cashbaq to earn cash back on your online purchases.
- There are coupons in the Entertainment 2010 Book for 15% online savings at Dick’s Sporting Goods and 16% at the NFLShop.com.
- Check out BuyColtsStuff.com for all the hottest deals on EVERYTHING Colts!
- In stores, Kohls is offering 30% off select team apparel. It looked like all regular season Colts items were on sale, but the AFC championship gear was at full price. This is valid until Saturday.
- Use the coupons from your Discover Indy (formerly known as Zoo Books) or Zulily. Zoo book has a $10/$50 Kohls and $10/$60 Finish Line coupons. Entertainment Book has $10/$50 – $15/$75 – $20/$100 at Dick’s Sport or a $10/$60 Finish Line coupon.
Visit Goodwill or your local thrift stores. You may get lucky and find Colts apparel at a deep discount. Many times, these items look like new.
If you can wait until after the season is over, you will find mark downs and clearance items at substantial savings. Jen, 4tunate.com, scored the best deal after Marvin Harrison retired with her $4 jerseys for her boys! So keep your eyes open for those deals!