While the Colts are HOT are heading to the big game, you aren’t going to find too many smoking deals on apparel. However, you can still find ways to support your team while saving on your purchases!
- Blue Sunday 2010 Song Download
- Sign up for email alerts at NFLShop.com and receive 15% off your next purchase. (I received my coupon almost instantly!)
- Then, shop the NFLShop.com for up to 60% savings in the Outlet: Colts items or New Orlean Saints items.
- Kohls is offering 30% – 50% off select team apparel online.
- Colts Snuggie for $22 on Amazon.
- Shop through Cash Back Programs like Ebates, Shop at Home, or Cashbaq to earn cash back on your online purchases.
- There are coupons in the Entertainment 2010 Book for 15% online savings at Dick’s Sporting Goods and 16% at the NFLShop.com.
- Check out BuyColtsStuff.com for all the hottest deals on EVERYTHING Colts!
- In stores, Kohls is offering 30% off select team apparel. It looked like all regular season Colts items were on sale, but the AFC championship gear was at full price. This is valid until Saturday.
- Use the coupons from your Discover Indy (formerly known as Zoo Books) or Zulily. Zoo book has a $10/$50 Kohls and $10/$60 Finish Line coupons. Entertainment Book has $10/$50 – $15/$75 – $20/$100 at Dick’s Sport or a $10/$60 Finish Line coupon.
Visit Goodwill or your local thrift stores. You may get lucky and find Colts apparel at a deep discount. Many times, these items look like new.
If you can wait until after the season is over, you will find mark downs and clearance items at substantial savings. Jen, 4tunate.com, scored the best deal after Marvin Harrison retired with her $4 jerseys for her boys! So keep your eyes open for those deals!
Gotta love Colts gear that’s affordable for the “quad budget”. Great links and ideas (as always), Briana!
.-= QuatroMama´s last blog ..A Miracle in Perspective: Preemie Diaper =-.
I was rooting for the Baltimore Ravens when the Colts beat them in the play-offs. Did ya’ll know that Baltimore is where Michael Oher (from “The Blind Side”) plays? He was playing that day. Anyway, nothing against either Super Bowl team this year, but I’m pulling for the Saints this time. Well, at least since Dallas didn’t get there.
If you live up in the Region (aka Bears country in NWI), many of the Kmarts have the NFL logo stuff on clearance. I did find some Colts merchandise at 50% off.
Also, Colts Fans, if you are in the dowtown Indy area, Colts Merchandise will be for sale on Tuesday, 02/02 & Wednesday, 02/03 in the lobby of 101 West Ohio (SW corner of Illinois & Ohio) from 9a – 5p. 10% of all Sales will benefit the great local organization, Second Helpings!
Thanks for the info Kimberly!
Donna (noladon on twitter)
Got the link from Twitter for this. Thanks for including the Saints!! I know you’re a Colts fan, I always (along with most people in New Orleans) always pull for the Colts & Peyton…just not next Sunday!!! Who Dat!!