The bathroom is where we usually start out our day, so it is important to make this a comfortable space. Updating your decor in the bathroom doesn’t have to kill your budget. You can update your space and make it a more enjoyable room with just a few easy tips.
5 Ways to Spruce Up Your Bathroom on a Budget
- Add an unexpected piece like a thrifted shelf to house towels and other accessories. / Oprah
- Re-purpose things you already have or simple items you can purchase at a flea market and use them for a unique storage alternative! / Better Homes and Gardens
- Purchase a new shower curtain! You would be surprised at how much of a difference this small addition can make to your space! Sometimes giving the room a burst of color or just change in pattern can make all the difference you need. / Country Living
- Create custom towels by cutting matching pieces of fabric from an old sheet or yard of fabric and simply sew them onto the bottom of your towels! This will create a custom, unified look for a fraction of the price! about.com
- Organize what you have and de-clutter your space. Sometimes clutter has the ability to make a person feel a little overwhelmed. You want to walk into your bathroom feeling relaxed – so go ahead and get to organizing! Real Simple
Find more money saving articles here.