What to do with several overly ripe bananas that nobody will eat? Last time, I combined my bananas with blueberries for a delicious banana blueberry bread. This time, I made just plain banana bread as Sofia had been begging me to do so!
- ½ cup of butter, softened
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3-4 ripe bananas
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- Combine butter and brown sugar until creamy. I used my stand mixer.
- Then add eggs, banana, and vanilla and beat until well combined.
- In a separate bowl combine baking soda, flour, cinnamon, and salt.
- Add dry mixture to the wet mixture.
- Beat until well combined.
- Add mixture to a greased loaf pan or muffin pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50-55 minutes.
- Bread is done when you insert a toothpick into the center and it comes out clean!