As you know, I love copycat recipes! They save money, usually taste better, and you know exactly what ingredients you are eating when you make it at home. You can save quite a bit of money by making this Copycat Olive Garden Toasted Ravioli at home.
This Copycat Olive Garden Toasted Ravioli recipe is easy to make at home and can be a great party appetizer or as a main meal. Personally, I substitute out the meat ravioli for cheese ravioli but the possibilities are endless with all the different ravioli choices out there now. This recipe is so easy and your family will love it!
Try it for yourself and let us know!Print
Copycat Olive Garden Toasted Ravioli
- 16 oz package thawed Meat Ravioli
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1 tsp Garlic Salt
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 cup Breadcrumbs
- 1/2 tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Basil
- Grated Parmesan (for garnish)
- Beat water with eggs together.
- In another bowl, combine oregano, basil, garlic salt and bread crumbs.
- Place flour in a third bowl.
- Heat oil to 350 degrees.
- Dip each ravioli in flour then in egg wash and finally in bread crumbs and set on plate for 3-5 minutes.
- Carefully place in oil and fry until golden.
- Place on rack or paper towels to drain.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and serve with you marinara sauce.
View the Recipe Index for a complete list of recipes. For the most recent vegetarian recipes posted on the blog, go here. To view all the recipes post on the blog, go here.
I love the ravioli at Olive Garden and I would love to make this recipe, however the last time I bought store bought meat ravioli they really were not any good. I am a little hesitant to try again, do you have a brand to recommend?