As you know, I love copycat recipes! They save money, usually taste better, and you know exactly what ingredients you are eating when you make it at home. This Copycat Starbucks Passion Tea Lemonade recipe can save you quite a bit of money when you make at home this summer. Plus, you can have it anytime you want.
This Copycat Starbucks Passion Tea Lemonade is easy to make at home and you will know exactly what is going into your drink when you make it at home. If you can’t find Tazo Passion tea bags at your store, you can purchase them over online. If you want to feel like a even bigger copycat, you can purchase one of these Starbucks Tumblers!
Give this recipe a try and let us know what you think!
- 4 Tazo Passion Tea bags
- 32 ounces water
- 8 ounces lemonade
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla – optional but it brings out more flavor
- Boil water.
- Remove from heat and add tea bags, sugar and vanilla.
- Allow to sit for 15 minutes.
- Remove tea bags and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Mix lemonade and tea mixture in a large pitcher. Store in refrigerator.
- Make a single serving cup by adding ice to a tall closable container, mix in 8 ounces tea and 2 ounces lemonade. Shake well to mix.