If you are a meat eater, you could add chicken to this recipe to make a complete meal.
- 1 Frozen Package of Corn (for me free since I used Grandpa’s corn we froze!)
- I Package of Cream Cheese
- 2 Tablespoons of Butter
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- Throw it all in the crockpot and cook for 3-4 hours on high or 5-6 hours on low.
- After about 30-45 minutes, you will want to stir the cream cheese in the recipe!
- Top with bread crumbs, corn flakes if you want to make it a little crunch.
See my past post on How to Freeze Corn.