This Dijon chicken recipe is one that has a little spice to it! Adjust the spice to your own delight by adding more or less of the red pepper. This recipe makes for a easy grill night recipe or combine all the ingredients in your slow cooker for a delicious meal that will be ready for you when you get home from a busy day.
To make this a freezer friendly recipe, simply combine all the ingredients in a one gallon freezer bag. Seal, label, and freeze flat. To cook you will need to thaw completely in refrigerator. Cook per your favorite cooking method. I suggest cooking on the grill as this will release the most flavor. Serve with your favorite side dish, maybe this delicious Garlic Mashed Potato recipe.
If you have leftovers, cut up chicken and add to a salad for a delicious day after dinner lunch.
Let us know what you think!Print
Dijon Chicken Recipe
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- 2 pounds chicken breasts
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 tablespoon vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Rinse and trim chicken.
- Combine all remaining ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Marinade chicken for at least 30 minutes.
- Cook on grill, basting often.
- Optional cooking methods: Cook in the crockpot on low for 4-6 hours, cook in the oven at 400 degrees for 30 minutes or until no longer pink.
View the Recipe Index for a complete list of recipes. For the most recent vegetarian recipes posted on the blog, go here. To view all the recipes post on the blog, go here.