Betty Crocker’s FREE Birthday Planning Site is a great way to plan your Birthday Parties on a Budget while creating wonderful childhood memories for your child. I recently tried my hand at making a custom purse cake last week and it turned out pretty good for a novice. I highly suggest watching the video tutorials before trying your cake. I didn’t watch the video first for my cake and would have learned several very helpful hints not included in the actual recipe or from looking at the picture. Like chilling your cake before cutting it so you get a clean cut.
I will be honing my skills for the upcoming spring birthdays we have at our home. With the price I can make a cake with Betty Crocker’s mixes & frosting, I can make each of the kid’s their own cakes instead of combining and only purchasing one cake from the bakery. (We usually do a 3 in 1 birthday party for our children whose birthdays range from April 30th – May 29th. Saves money and makes it easier to get together with friends & family.)
Want to try your own? I have (6) Betty Crocker Birthday on a Budget Cake Packages to giveaway to my readers. This Package includes (1) Box of Betty Crocker Cake Mix & (1) frosting. Perfect to get your started with your creation!
HOW TO WIN?
Bonus entries (Up to 4 additional entries):
- Blog about this giveaway.
- Make your own bettycrocker.com/birthdays cake and either post it on your own blog (share the link here) or sending me a picture of it via email. (This is worth 4 additional entries.) If you share via email, do be aware I will probably share your picture with my readers. :)
- Grab my button. (It is on my sidebar)
- Subscribed to my free newsletter via email or RSS. (You don’t want to miss out on any deals/giveaways!!!)
- Digg, Technorati, Twitter, Stumble, etc. (Just choose one please!) If you twitter, be sure to include me (@bargainbriana) in the twitter so it see it.
Leave a separate comment for each extra entry. It is very important that you leave a separate comment for each additional extra entry.
Ends Saturday, January 10th around 8am EST. (As long as you can still comment you can enter!) Winner will be announced on 1/11/09 and I will contact you to get your mailing address. Only US residents for this giveaway! (If winner doesn’t respond within 48 hours with their mailing address, I will pick another winner.)