Joey Totes are a great inclusion in Earth Month Giveaways and a wonderful Mother’s Day Gift idea. Using reusable bags is a small way we can all make a significant difference.
While you can usually get a reusable tote for around $1, there are many advantages to purchasing a Joey Tote set. My favorite is they are expandable totes when collapsed will fit neatly in your handbag. Thus, giving you no excuse not to have your reusable tote with you when shopping. You can read more about how Joey Totes are more beneficial than the cheapo totes.
It is obvious the inventors of Joey Totes, Kate & Chris, have put much effort into creating a quality, durable, and practical product.
Joey Totes is offering one free set, which includes a large tote and (2) small totes to one lucky Bargain Briana reader. If you don’t win, you can still win by saving 10% off your total purchase by entering the promo code bargainbriana at checkout.
How to Win?
Easy Entry: Visit JoeyTotes.com, come back here and post your favorite feature!
Bonus entries (Up to 4 additional entries):
- Comment on my full review: Joey Totes: Feel Comfortable Using Your Reusable Bags Anywhere!
- Blog about this giveaway.
- Grab my button. (It is on my sidebar)
- Subscribe to my free newsletter via email or RSS. (You don’t want to miss out on any deals/giveaways!!!)
- Digg, Technorati, Twitter, Stumble, etc. If you twitter, be sure to include me (@bargainbriana) in the twitter so it see it.
Leave a separate comment for each extra entry. It is very important that you leave a separate comment for each additional extra entry.
Ends around 5/1/2009 at 11:59 EST. (As long as you can still comment you can enter!) Winner, chosen by random.org, will be announced on the Giveaway Winners Page by 05/02/09 and I will contact you shortly. (If winner doesn’t respond to my email within 48 hours, I will pick another winner.)
Want to win more? Enter to win the rest of my current giveaways!