Have you ever thought that you had all of your holiday shopping done, only to realize that there was someone you forgot to buy a gift for? Or have your kids ever forgotten to tell you about a friend’s birthday party until the last minute, leaving you scrambling to find a suitable gift? It’s okay, we’ve all been there.
One thing that I’ve found works really well to avoid this is keeping several gifts in a jar on hand. That way, whenever you need a last-minute gift, you can just reach into your stash and grab one. Problem averted!
The key to using gifts in a jar well is finding gift in a jar ideas that are generic enough that anyone would love them, and yet personal enough that your recipient would never suspect that you forgot their birthday or special occasion. The jars could be filled with anything from Legos to cash to Christmas ornaments to baking ingredients–whatever you think your friends and family would enjoy!
[easyazon_block add_to_cart=”default” align=”center” asin=”B00B80TJX0″ cloaking=”default” layout=”top” localization=”default” locale=”US” nofollow=”default” new_window=”default” tag=”barbri-20″]
One of my favorite gift in a jar ideas is this Mani/Pedi Kit. It’s really simple to put together, and pretty much any woman would love to receive it. Whether you need gift ideas for mom, your sister, your daughter, a coworker or even a Secret Santa exchange–this holiday gift idea is incredibly versatile, easy to put together and easy to store.
This year, don’t wait until the last minute to buy all of your gifts and risk forgetting someone important. Make this Mani/Pedi kit today, and you’ll always be prepared!
- An assortment of small items like buffers, finger and toenail clippers, nail polishes, nail brush, pumice stones, etc.
- Large Mason jar
- Ribbon or decorative twine
- [url href=”https://bargainbriana.com/wp-content/uploads/Mani-Pedi-Supplird.jpg”][img src=”https://bargainbriana.com/wp-content/uploads/Mani-Pedi-Supplird.jpg” width=”500″ height=”333″ class=”aligncenter size-full” title=”Mani Pedi Supplird”][/url]
- Place as much as you can get into the jar.
- [url href=”https://bargainbriana.com/wp-content/uploads/Jar-Gift-.jpg”][img src=”https://bargainbriana.com/wp-content/uploads/Jar-Gift-.jpg” width=”500″ height=”333″ class=”aligncenter size-full” title=”Jar Gift”][/url]
- Put on lid and attach label.
- Decorate with ribbon.
Find more holiday gifts in a jar ideas!
Did you enjoy this post? Find more money saving tips here.